This term Room 6 learnt about the Primary Colours and Secondary Colours.
Here is Rom 6 busily working together painting their colour wheels.
Materials: Paper Plates divided evenly into 6 with vivid
1. Find a partner and help each other put on a paint shirt.
2. Put newspaper on the tables. Put out the paint, water, brushes and painting palette paper.
3. Paint the primary colours - red, blue, yellow
4. Mix primary colours to make secondary colours using a palette (piece of paper)
5. Paint the mixed secondary colours on the colour wheel - purple, green, orange.
6. Wash brushes and hands
7. Get your partner to take off your paint shirt.